CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

love_life@muni.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

artwork with Munie!!

this is real
this is me

just returned to my room from Multimedia class. the class finished early as it was the 1st class for that subject.

nobody in the room except me..

facebooking: just read people's status..bla bla bla kak da just posted her wedding invitation..congraz kak da..bila la turn aku huhu
blogging: read people's post... bla bla bla

thinking of changing OS to windows 7 but i'll have to re-register the wireless bla bla bla. that makes me feel like $#@%*&%
but still want to change..maybe after i settle down some other things first

discourse analysis class this morning was GOOD just like the way i replied to my lecturer.. "It sounds GOOD".. yeah, such an interesting assignment.. quite challenging but it's GOOD

back to the TITLE

just want to share my "continggan" here


No comments:

Post a Comment