CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

love_life@muni.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2nd Class

Malam ni kelas ke2 sy..Ptg td baru dpt jadual baru..So mlm ni kene ajar bdk2 form 2 Saidina Umar..I taught them too in my 1st class yesterday..So, so far I have met them twice.The best thing about them is, they are so enthusiastic to learn English after I gave them some of kata-kata semangat..So I hope that they will get some input in my class..Tonight I focused on the sentence structure. I taught them the differences between present,past,present perfect..I gave some vocab related with animals such as the animals' group, the animals' homes, etc..I put some pic in my power point slide to make them easier to remember. They were really enjoyed learning thru power point..The thing that I want to share to all teachers out there is, do use technology in your teaching coz it will help u to get students' attention.After u get their attention, u will easily deliver your lesson .It really works..I showed them my flash project that I did last semester on History. They seemed interested to it, plus some of the curiosity effect on their faces hehe

-I had a bad flu today, struggling deadly to teach..Good to see smiles from my students' faces n it cured my selesema!

2 comments: