CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

love_life@muni.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

wanna get activated

Alhamdulilah :) i'm home now. All exams from 2007 in CFS until 2013 in IIUM Main Campus are done!
Hoorrey!! Unbelievable hoho

Oraits.. 
Back to the title.
 I hope I will become an active type for this for this blog again. 
Will use this golden opportunity of free-3-week- holidays to do write up.
 Doodling, sketching and scribbling for no and specific reasons hahahaha what a leisure time! 

I start my day with an early breakfast due to the upgrading of my health condition huuu (get repentance). 
Do some beneficial activities that I may never wish to do like "making breakfast, sweeping the floor, feeding the chicken" as well as things I always want to do like "watching cartoons for the entire day!"

Oh!
Just realized that this year is my 24th, according to my lineage, it is an appropriate age to get married. It seems to confirm the research done by Maizatul Nazirah (2012) where she gets married at the age of 24. The question is, should Maizatul Munira continue this tradition?? Why and Why not?? 
Okay, forget it! Just to be gedixx for awhile daaa

till next time! no crucial points to discuss

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment