CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

love_life@muni.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

clases

lmbatnyer nk cite psl sklh huhu

i hav 2 teach 2classes which are totally different background

4C is the smartest one
4H is among the weakest classes

Then, the LPs are totally different in nature but the content is the same. The differences are in terms of their activities. So, I have 2 be a bit creative to create the activities in order to suit their level.

classroom environment
4C: it shouldn't be a second of stop of activity, if not the students will turn "yawn".. teacher (i) should keep the class going on nonstop.. I feel so satisfied teaching this population since it challenges my skill n knowledge

4H: I spend most of my week with this class since I teach them 2subjects. They are all so easy going plus "huru hara". They tend to study in a more relaxed envirnmti feel much more enjoyed teaching them since they really need me to teach them English ... Minus the huruhara scene in the classroom!

i love the school!

xsabar nk hbs jg!

No comments:

Post a Comment