CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

love_life@muni.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year!!

nk wat pe new year ni ek

hidup skrg ni agak busy, new year or not does not change anything"my works"

but still want to have new "azam" for this new year..

pe ek...

*of course nk yg baik2 je thn ni
aku nk jd lbh independent then before
nk b'kerje dgn sbnyk org yg blh- be more professional
as what i always said to myself: b'jalan d jln sendiri n dont care what people want 2 say
try my best to increase my cgpa this sem (dont look at others' result)-be truly yourself
now my perception about being a teacher is very clear so i want to increase my self-motivation
friends: want to know new people-appreciate the present friends in my pray-
jd lbh matang coz i'm already 20years 2months
want to have my own space, dont want to be disturbed by silly things
i fell suffocated if feel myself weak-"that's the reason why i walk faster

2 je r coretan thn ni..nk edit blog phonology plak

No comments:

Post a Comment