CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

love_life@muni.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

happy Besday to my Mak

tomorrow InsyaAllah i'll be at home..even though i hav thousand of assignments to be done by this week i still want to go home just to celebrate my MAK's birthday!!
can wait to be at home..it has been a month plus i have been away from home..miss my Family damn much!! miss my home giler!!..i know everyone can't wait to see me home kan kan huhu

mak's birthday is on 19th March..
this is the song dedicated to u... to Siti Hatijah Bt Abdul Rahman

-Mak, you may be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
Maybe my tresure or the price I have to pay
-Mak, you maybe the song that summer sings
Maybe the children autumn brings
Within the measure of a day
-Mak, you may be the beauty and the beast
Maybe the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a Heaven or a Hell
-Mak, you may be the mirror of my dreams
A smile reflected in a stream
-Mak, you may not be what you may seem
Inside her shell
-Mak, you who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry
-Mak, you maybe the love that cannot hope to last
May come to leap from shadows in the past
That i remember till the day i die
-Mak, you may be the reason i survive
The why and wherefore kind of life
The one i care for through the rough and ready years
-Saya, i'll take the laughter and your tears
And make them all my souvenirs
And when you go i've got to be
The meaning of my life is
you..Mak

abah mmg xpandai senyum klu ambik gmbr..klu dia senyum mesti pelik mcm gmbr kt bawah ni hahahah..sowie!!



peace Abah!!


Cayang Mak sampai Akhirat...
May Allah bless you..

6 comments: