CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

love_life@muni.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

my first 4 classes

1st day
: CI (not crime investigation okay huhu)
the lecturer is kind and very experienced (of cos la semua lec very experienced)
he's kind ,yes, really nice man
gonna enjoy with his classes

: Teaching LS
2nd meeting with DR.I, last time was in my 1st year here
he's good too, fatherly and he's somebody that i can say 'wow he is so goooood'

2nd day
:Method of Dakwah
1st meeting with Dr.Y.. 22years in UIA
serious but a bit sense of humour
love to come to his classes

:Testing
2nd meeting with Dr.N.last time was in my 1st year of study
motherly,clever, LOVE it!!

that's all for now..
already got the assignmentsssssss
my journey in this sem just began !

Love my Life -Munira

No comments:

Post a Comment