CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

love_life@muni.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

hi July ^_^

one month has gone since this

73 days to go before I'm back to my hectic-assignment-project-midterm-exam- life

Here I would like to congratulate to all my friends who just finished the final paper for short semester. Your holiday is just begun!! Happy2 la ye korg semua, I dh bosan dgn holiday yg panjang ni hoho

Anyway, the presence of July means something to me:
Firstly, I only have 28 days to finish my extra-class
Secondly, Ramadhan is about to come
Thirdly, I'm going to design my own card raya soon!! yeah
many more, I can't name it now :p

that's all in my head now..such a hot day, how's my ramadhan will be then :D

anyway.. Love Your Life

4 comments: