CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

love_life@muni.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

tq dear :D

'earliest comers'

tonight, i taught conjunction to my students. i felt not so confident b'cuz i did not know what is the best way to explain conjunction. so, i showed them the different types of conjunction and gave the example. this might be very common way. thus, when i gave the example of the sentences, i tried to explain how conjunction works in the sentences. hopefully, they will get something in tonight's class.

i told them that i'm going to produce a handy note which was known as 'my secret project' before. in the first place, i wanted it to be my personal project. along the way of teaching, i have decided to give something to my students as the 'summary' of the classes they had with me. hence, the classes they attended will not be like 'masuk telinga kanan ,keluar telinga kiri'. at least they have something to refer and to be reminded what they learned from my classes. i told them it will cost about rm2.00..see i jual murah je kn,no riba hehe..so now, i can start to produce my very first project hehe

back to the title, actually i wanted to thank to 1 of my students for giving me 'choc wafer'..sayang nk makan sbb kt situ dia tulis 'semoga bahagia'..yeah, i hope i can bahagia in this world n hereafter..


mood: lapar pulak mlm ni..wafer ni tempting la pulak huhu

2 comments:

  1. hehe..cutela ur students...bagi choc water lagik tuh..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. diorg ni mmg cute, tp boleh tahan juga nakal hehe

    ReplyDelete