CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

love_life@muni.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

back to hostel after...

i went back to pahang last jumaat.. i arrived at 10pm ..my abah n adik waited me in termerloh terminal...then i entered ' the store' b4 it closed after a few minutes to buy 'important things'....the next day i went to hospital to see my mak ...she was quite suffering after the 'ubat bius's finished..it is really painful after having operation indeed,..thnks god after the 2nd day she's quite well...the 2nd night was my turn to look after her at night...that was my first experience staying at hospital for the whole night.quite scary huhu..but not really..i was chatting with the busy nurses there..looking them working... i discoverd somthing interesting...guess what...i found the very big 'cop' and 'book' in the counter, they'r using it to record patients' data... quite interesting..actually it is not easy to be a nurse, need a lot of patient or not patients will die huhu..today after i went to nilai by metro bus my mum's allowed to go home n recuperate at home

No comments:

Post a Comment