CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

love_life@muni.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

continue


hi..i’m back..

actual i want to continue my expression work about my core courses..

but then i think those are so many thing to tell r..

here i have something to share..

ermm..lately i’m seem like fallen in love with….

linguistic!!!!

hhahah..i’m so excited to learn it..i do not feel sleepy even that’s 3hours linguistic class today..

i found that linguistic is qiute similar with math..as i love math so much..i miss my math …

insyallah in gombak i want to further my study in education..so if i’m not accepted to join that course, i’ll proceed in linguistic..i hope i can do it well in any field that i belong..

i really need pray or doa from all of u people..

i know that i’m not really good as others but then i think i’m trying to be as comfortable as possible..

i dont mind what people think or say..all i need to know are i love myself and i’m comfortable to be myself…

im trying to do the best for everything based on my abilities..and trying to improve it day by day…

so i really need people who can say something about me, correct, and help me thats all…

i love to be asked and asking…

No comments:

Post a Comment