CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

love_life@muni.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

kerana..

tak biasa

can I just be the way I used to be?

Every man must have at least one weakness. So do I. I have done many things I guess but there is one thing that I can't afford to do. The thing that I really wish to have and hope that it's gonna be the last. Can't afford to voice it out, that is so silly weakness to a person who used to deliver the presentation slightly quite well.. So, this is me. The one who love to live in clandestine life for no reason..Even though I know that a remorse will be hunting me afterward for not reveal what is trapped inside me..it thoroughly damages your heart haha..

Barf all you like..this is so poyo post!!

love your life people- Munira :D

No comments:

Post a Comment